Paracord bracelet use #256,798 - Emergency child reins

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wook

Settler
Jun 24, 2012
Angus, Scotland
We went for a wander around the harbour today. Our two year old was not in a particularly "compliant" mood and we were concerned about her safety given where we were. We had neglected to bring either her proper reins or her pushchair, so I unbraided my paracord bracelet and made it into a makeshift set of reins to stop her darting off places she should not go.

IMAG0474.jpg

IMAG0470.jpg

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Good thinking, you can't be to careful.

I never had a problem with our daughter, but my son..i used to keep him on a re-tractable/extendable dog lead, which I attached to my belt, people used to comment that it was a good idea & where could they get one, until I said it was a dog lead then most of them thought it was cruel !

Rob

Blaidd

Nomad
Jun 23, 2013
UK
Brilliant use of paracord, Ive used some for an impromptu fog lead. Conversely I use a dog lead for my grandson . Fantastic! In the park I can let him run further than I could if I had to keep within grabbing distance of him. (Controlling small kids is like herding cats, if you haven't had the experience)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE