Paracord 550

Feb 7, 2009
Britain
Hi everyone!
I was wondering if anyone knew a good site to buy Paracord 550 - the real deal with seven internal strands (I think). Recently I found another thread but this was dated to over 3 years ago and many of the links were broken or obsolete. I've been looking at this site in particular - http://www.specopsbrand.co.uk/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=&products_id=36 (for example) and was wondering if anyone knew of any better/other deals.

Thanks!!

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
You could also try trueways shop. If you're just going to be using it for regular stuff or even for a tarp etc no need to get the real stuff, cheaper stuff will do just as well do a google search for tracpac 100m paracord - which is 5 strand cheapo cord. If you are looking to perhaps use a hammock paracord may not be the eay to go, you could try purlon rope which is similar but different.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
You could also try trueways shop. If you're just going to be using it for regular stuff or even for a tarp etc no need to get the real stuff, cheaper stuff will do just as well do a google search for tracpac 100m paracord - which is 5 strand cheapo cord. If you are looking to perhaps use a hammock paracord may not be the eay to go, you could try purlon rope which is similar but different.

Do you need paracord with a tarp? Thinner lightweight guy line works just fine with tents in very windy conditions so why not a tarp?

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Do you need paracord with a tarp? Thinner lightweight guy line works just fine with tents in very windy conditions so why not a tarp?

Rik, I didn't say to get paracord for tarps, I said get the cheapo copy stuff.. :) Hell, I've used paper string before and it's been okay.. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE