Multi Coloured 550 paracord

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jimmyuk

Jan 17, 2009
London
I figure the group buy is well past the minimum so I can ask this question without spoiling.

What's wrong with the 3x 10m (= 98 feet) 550 olive paracord from Woodlore for £9.95 delivered? Are people after longer lengths and the different colours? :confused:

It was good for me as I was after heaps of different colours in short lenghts. Going to use them as lanyards and its hard to find shops that sell paracord in 10 feet lenghts. Buying it other places I'lld have to get it in 50 or 100 foot lenghts and I'll never use that much pink/ green/ blue ect cord.

Jimmy

sparkplug

Forager
Jan 24, 2008
East Anglia
I figure the group buy is well past the minimum so I can ask this question without spoiling.

What's wrong with the 3x 10m (= 98 feet) 550 olive paracord from Woodlore for £9.95 delivered? Are people after longer lengths and the different colours? :confused:

Nothing wrong with it at all (and thanks for waiting BTW - it's appreciated :) )

What appealed to me was the different colours. I have a big spool of the olive, but there's a couple of projects I'm making where the coloured cord would look really nice. I'll never use 98ft of any one of these colours so it works well...

Oh, and I'm just about to place my order now! :D

sparkplug

Forager
Jan 24, 2008
East Anglia
???

Thought I'd posted a 'head's up' that today's the last day - so if you meant to buy some then it's now or never :)

Another 'senior moment' obviously..

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
"My string arrived safe and sound

It does look good quality.

Many thanks to Sparkplug for organizing and to 5* for going along with it

Cheers
Brian"

...wot he said!! :D

ATB,

KP

sparkplug

Forager
Jan 24, 2008
East Anglia
Picked mine up this morning from PO - Looks great!

Thanks to all for letting me know you've got it - and for the kind words. I have to say the credit for this one has to go to Joe at Five Star Cord as he's the one that's put the effort in.

I'm chuffed to bits with mine - I got some glo cord too and am waiting to see how it behaves tonight :D

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Picked mine up too, delighted. Even made a GID pendant with the extras I ordered by 10am! Then forgot to give it to my nephew who it was intended for!
Thanks for organising this!

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Yep - got mine too - mind you Paypal seem to have c*ck*d up the payments and still owe me the original amount paid - NOT a problem with the supplier though

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE