Custom Hammock from UKHammocks.com

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Am I being dim? I can't see the Midge on the website...

Sorry folks, due to a minor Patent issue regarding the footbox i have taken the photos down, the hammocks are still for sale i just had to alter the design slightly so we dont infringe on other manufactures products. the Midge will be going back up on the site today but it may be a week or so before i get some photos up, the footbox has been removed but it will not change the lay in the hammock just the shape of the netting,

Sorry for any problems this may have caused!
If you have any questions regarding any products PM or email me and i will get your request answered!

Mat

On the strength of reading this, I ordered a hammock from Mat. It arrived today! Very impressive and efficient service. Now all I need to do is work out how to put it up! I've watched the video thing on his website and committed as much as I can to memory; the rest - success or disaster - is down to me! At least it's a pleasant afternoon to go out and play...

You have my mobile mate if you find yourself in a pickle give me a bell and i will talk you through.

Mat

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
That's a shame mate, did Brandon have something to say about it ?

Could you get away with a footbox on each side of the foot end ?

trekkingnut

Settler
Jul 18, 2010
Wiltshire
considering how much i love hammock im not quite sure how i havent heard of you guys before..... especially as you sell whoopie slings and i havent been able to find a uk stockist....

is this a new venture by any chance? are you on hammock forums?

I use hammocks for 6-8 months on the year working in jungles and am VERY interested in the hammock shown in this photo! would like to get in touch with you at some point and have a long chat!

unfortunately im off to borneo for six months in 18 days time!

really impressed by all of this stuff! looks like a cracking job and will point some other uk hammockers in your direction for bits and pieces! good job all round!

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Just had a nice chat with Mat of UKhammocks. Sounds like a top chap and very helpfull with advice. As soon as im decided on what extras i want i will be placing an order. Mat sounds like he has quality and customer service at the top of his list.

Paul

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
I received my hammock today, it's well built with great attention to detail, cheers Mat :)

I've been out and had a quick play, my first go in an asymmetrical lay hammock, I can't believe how much more comfortable it is.

It's made out of the new lightweight black ripstop, even though it's bigger than my old one, it still weighs in at the same :)

To say I'm well pleased with this hammock would be an understatement :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I've been over to see Mat this afternoon and had a brew and a chat about gear and my new top quilt, some great looking work he's done. My shopping list has now doubled though since this morning.

Glad you like it mate!

Mat

I received my hammock today, it's well built with great attention to detail, cheers Mat :)

I've been out and had a quick play, my first go in an asymmetrical lay hammock, I can't believe how much more comfortable it is.

It's made out of the new lightweight black ripstop, even though it's bigger than my old one, it still weighs in at the same :)

To say I'm well pleased with this hammock would be an understatement :)

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Silverhill forge - very good review, thank you. It's also made me want one enough that Mat, you have mail :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE