Multi Coloured 550 paracord

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

godfather

Nomad
Oct 28, 2003
Hertfordshire
Just ordered 100 ft of olive drab. no discount was applied but I hope they will credit the balance. Didn't follow the instructions word for word:eek: :eek:

sparkplug

Forager
Jan 24, 2008
East Anglia
Some new clarification on the ordering process, and how the whole group buy malarky structure works posted on the 5*website here. Hopefully this will make the process easier for everyone.

I know that you can't please all of the people all of the time, but I seem to have pleased enough people to have made the effort worthwhile - so I'm happy! :)

bert333

Settler
Jan 15, 2008
Earth- for awhile longer...
Smarvell - :confused: ... no one is twisting your arm - .... :twak: ... :ban:
I've been stung with 'chord' on fleabay which turned out not to be paracord but a cheap imitation so that 'deal' wasn't one.

Jo - we spoke- order placed - thank you - and paid 16/4/09

Thank you Schiannini for finding friendly Joseph at FiveStar :beerchug:
(fancy having a forum name like 'sparkplug' on a bushcraft forum! it's better suited to the UKGSer's forum, no? !!) ;) OK...OK.... I'll get my coat.............. :theyareon

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Order placed - I think / hope! ;)

200ft cord
40ft glow rope
10 zipperpulls

moab

Forager
Apr 26, 2007
UK
Order just placed for 150 feet (50 orange & 100 olive with black)
Thanks sparkplug for your time - it certainly takes the risk out of buying proper paracord on the web which is full of "copies" & well worth the price.
ATB

reddave

Life Member
Mar 15, 2006
stalybridge
oh well, never mind. was looking forward to getting 400' of tan/khaki. 200 would have sufficed. but only 15' left in stock. couldn't get olive drab in sufficient quantity and would have loved to play with a grimlock but getting 4 stars so none available even though it says 4 in stock.
you're too quick, you lot. cleaned 'em out, didn'cha?

sparkplug

Forager
Jan 24, 2008
East Anglia
oh well, never mind. was looking forward to getting 400' of tan/khaki. 200 would have sufficed. but only 15' left in stock. couldn't get olive drab in sufficient quantity and would have loved to play with a grimlock but getting 4 stars so none available even though it says 4 in stock.
you're too quick, you lot. cleaned 'em out, didn'cha?

My understanding is that if you order and pay now you can still have whatever you want at the discounted price. A new delivery of cord will arrive next month - so it's just a bit of a wait. Don't know if that helps...

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Order placed.

I hope I am not too late for this.

Thanks for setting this up Sparkplug.

Cheers,

Huon

VirusKiller

Nomad
Jul 16, 2007
Hogsty End
I figure the group buy is well past the minimum so I can ask this question without spoiling.

What's wrong with the 3x 10m (= 98 feet) 550 olive paracord from Woodlore for £9.95 delivered? Are people after longer lengths and the different colours? :confused:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE