Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
I'm not sure, but the quote was "There bl00dy huge"
I'll get some more info if you like.

:lmao: good answer :christmas1: If you could find out, that would be great. I'm thinking about 2 or maybe 3 of them in total ;)

Having been under the chutes at the bushmoot, I'm thinking of putting two up over my campfire (one above the other). That way with the space between the two layers I shouldn't get that irritating mist that comes through in heavy rain ;)

FreddyFish

Settler
Mar 2, 2009
Frome, Somerset, UK
:lmao: good answer :christmas1: If you could find out, that would be great. I'm thinking about 2 or maybe 3 of them in total ;)

Having been under the chutes at the bushmoot, I'm thinking of putting two up over my campfire (one above the other). That way with the space between the two layers I shouldn't get that irritating mist that comes through in heavy rain ;)

The cargo ones are about three times the size of a regular one. They fit 3 to a pallet. (so big)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I was offered one of those........I live at the end of a block of three 4apt houses. The fellow offering said,
"It'll cover this block, it's meant to drop a half track :D "

:eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

cheers,
Toddy

FreddyFish

Settler
Mar 2, 2009
Frome, Somerset, UK
I was offered one of those........I live at the end of a block of three 4apt houses. The fellow offering said,
"It'll cover this block, it's meant to drop a half track :D "

:eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

cheers,
Toddy

I kinda like the sound of that.. I wasn't really thinking of getting one myself.... but..... I think I might be.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I can easily stuff mine in a bin bag if that helps size wise :)
That's the one the Scots were using at the Moot.

cheers,
Toddy

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
hmm. so the cargo chutes are the 100 foot type of affair then?

I'll get the tape measure out tomorrow, but i think maybe that is too large to fit between the trees in my woods :bluThinki

if the cargo net is 30' then I think I'll get 3 :) just let me know where and how to purchase them :You_Rock_

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
You can cut them up you know :D two for the price of one sort of thing.
I just couldn't see how the hang I was going to manage to get the damned thing under the sewing machine foot :sigh:
It was hard enough with the one I have.

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE