Pants!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MSkiba

Settler
Aug 11, 2010
North West
Hi Guys,

Im desperate for some pants. Olive green prefebly but a dark colour, I love the BG ones and RM ones but unsure weather I can justify the money. I love lots of pockets, knee padding (or waterproofness) and big belt loops. I need to drop the camo look as I stand out from the crowd which defeats the function of camo.

Can anyone recommend any bushcraft pants? If the RM ones are really good I might just buy them but would love an alternative.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Ray wears Fjallraven. I think most people would say they are expensive but worth every penny. He gets his pants from George.

MSkiba

Settler
Aug 11, 2010
North West
Sorry I meant pants that RM sells, not wears.

mesquite those pants are amazing for the price, I think i will get a pair to try out!

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
I have a few pairs of Fjallraven and swear by them...but I also have a few pairs of these:
ACU ( Army Combat Uniform) is the US Armys replacement for the original BDU uniform.

2 Leg Cargo pockets (angled to give easier access and velcro closed)
2 small ankle pockets
2 hand warmer slash pockets
2 back pockets
Drawstring waist
Fixed belt loops
Drawstring leg ties
Pockets for knees pads (pads not included)
Coyote Brown.

IC8D8KOO.jpg

£19.99 from http://www.sofmilitary.co.uk/military/index.asp

Great for messing about on scout camp, kneeling down (with the knee pads) to instruct fire lighting or axe etc.

Simon

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
I'll second Simon on the Tru-Spec American combat pants, be they M65 style or the newer ACU style they're very comfortable and durable. these are the only ones i buy for airsoft as they can really take some punishment!
if you ring SOF they'll sort you out with proper sizing (including short, regular or long lengths)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE