outdoorcode problems

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2007
uk
i placed an order in april ..... after no replys to my emails and noone answering the phone i gave up...

Dr Onion

Forager
Mar 28, 2007
By Yon Bonnie Banks
Andrew came through for me last week - after waiting about 3 weeks for 2 Tatonka tarps they arrived on Thursday - his suppliers had let him down which can be forgiven. He got supplies on Tuesday and they arrived 2 days later - not bad, not bad at all!

Dr O

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
I had a rather long wait for a crook knife I ordered from Outdoorcode. When I contacted Andrew about this he informed me that he had recently moved premises and that stock was still being delivered to his old address. The problem was he no longer had access to his old premises where the stock was being delivered, so couldn't get hold of it to send it onto his customers.

Anyway, Andrew sorted it, and apoligised for the delay. When all said and done he did ensure that my order arrived OK. As they say: Better late then never.

Hope this helps....ATB....Stu

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Yup, been there, had problems, given up and gone else were.

I have had several promises of return calls regarding several items and Andrew just dose'nt bother.

I would find another supplier.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Well, it has been stated in this thread that he has been ill, and I think the continuous pressure will probably not help him. I understand the frustration of not getting the kit you have paid for, and I understand that there are communication issues. Saying that, continous pressure can adversely effect a persons health, making matters worse and not better. We all remember what happened with the Bearclaw Field Knife and Gerd getting very ill due to the pressure put on him to make a large number of knives. This is the same thing.

I hope the matters are resolved for you all shortly, and knowing Andrew, they will be.

combatblade1

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 1, 2007
"I won't have a Spydi"
I received my axe today as promised by Andrew, its sorted and i will still deal with him, he is a sound bloke. I feel bad now for starting this thread dont want to affect his business or his health!!

MattW

Forager
Jun 2, 2005
Warrington, UK
For what its worth, I've dealt with Andrew several times over the last couple of years (although not in the last six months or so) and always had excellent service. I hope he manages to resolve whatever problems he's 's having (both health and business). He's always seemed to be one of the good guys to me.

best
Matt

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I have ordered from Andrew a few times and each time has been a pleasure.
He's has great prices, i found the delivery very quick and when he was out of stock on the wee Fallkniven stone he sent me a large for the same price.
Top bloke to deal with in my experience and i will certainly deal with him again.

Pablo

Settler
Oct 10, 2005
Essex, UK
www.woodlife.co.uk
I second what most people have said already. Sometimes the order is slow getting out because it might not be in stock. Andrew always makes up for it with a freebie.:)
Top man. £1-00 delivery? Can't beat that in my books.

Pablo.

P

philG

Hi guys first let me apologies for not introducing my self properly else where.
But any way back to outdoor code does any one know if they are having problems at the mo as I ordered some kit on the 25th of June pay pal is showing as paid on the same date. I've sent two e-mails with no response and still no kit!

Anyone have any ideas?

Phil

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
If you give him a call "right now", it seems he's cleared out his voice mail so there's room to leave a message... i just left one... get in quick though mate, only has room for 10 and seems to fill up fast.

I'm in the same situation as you, but 4th July... but I'm holding out because everyone seems to be so happy with him... starting to worry me tho to be honest.

Cheers
Carlo

Brian.T

Tenderfoot
May 24, 2007
Worthing, West Sussex
My son ordered a couple of knives for me about 5 weeks ago, a few items for himself 2 weeks ago and last weekend ordered a further box full of items totalling about £400.00

Despite repeated phone calls etc etc we are still waiting! One of the knives turned up 2 days ago with some of the other stuff. No sign of the rest just yet though.

The stuff may be good quality and low prices, but surely some kind of contact would be the right thing to do? I dont mind waiting if the guy has problems but it would be nice to know whats going on.

Customer service is very important to me, and so far its been none existant to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE