Orange lozenge donate buttons

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Are these lozenges something that is currently being worked on, or should something happen when one is clicked on?

I ask because this is how I'd intended to donate the money raised by the up coming Midlands Meet raffle

Can anyone tell me the preferred way to donate the proceeds if the lozenge doesn't/won't work?

Thanks in advance.

D

Deleted member 4605

If I click on the Donate buttons they take me to Paypal, so they seem to be working.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
If I click on the Donate buttons they take me to Paypal, so they seem to be working.

I get zip, zil, nada! In fact I get so little that not even the hour glass bothers to show up :( .

This system really doesn't seem to like me very much at all.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Just tried it Dec and Zero nought nothing It is not working it is a Dead Link the link is no longer in the land of the living It has passed over

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I've replaced the code for it with newly generated code and i've checked the code around it for the page. See if it works, if it doesn't i'll have another look at it as it works for me ;-)

Cheers;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE