Open invitation arctic meet 2017

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Thanks to Wayland and crew we've found a great spot, Chris and myself are going out there in the morning for a few nights, Dave and Ash hopefully will be out the day after then back to the camp site for a couple of days to sort gear for the trip back

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
There will be a trip report or reports with pictures but here's one of this morning bimble
0b215dd14ecd8288583be90de0ab67ba.jpg

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Docs still signed me off, second type of antibiotics but hope to up and about soon. At least I am starting to feel a bit human now but still not there yet. Hope you get better conditions out there soon and able to try out a few things that were planned.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Hope you feel better soon Pete, as for doing things, we're now out in the woods, not too far from the campsite but in the woods none the less, tonight is our second of three or four nights out before going back to the site for a couple of nights to dry and sort gear for the flight back, oh, as for trying everything once, made a boo boo the other day, went through the ice the other afternoon but that's a whole different story, enough to say no lasting harm :)

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Sorry if that made you feel sick, it was a case of spot the Englishman, we did stand out from that crowd, keep taking the tablets and lay down, it'll pass :D

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
That's gone so quick already !

Look FWD to the trip reports and shenanigans ...No doubt has been an eventful one 😏

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Oh there have been some, some will never be spoke of in anything above a whisper, but pictures, now that's a whole different story lmao

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
He's much better, not firing on all cylinders yet but getting there, I called at the cabin just after twelve but you had gone, nice to have met you all, sorry we didn't get to spend a bit more time together.

All the best
Al

Just got back to Blighty by the way

Now here's a question, what about a sub zero signature badge, surely we've qualified ?

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE