Open invitation arctic meet 2017

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
Yes mate i have a number. The problem is they keep trying to deliver it with customs charges and i am not there to pay it so they take it back. Think they may have now started the return process...😨😨😨😨

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Yes mate i have a number. The problem is they keep trying to deliver it with customs charges and i am not there to pay it so they take it back. Think they may have now started the return process...��������

Call them up, maybe there is a way to sort it before it does get shipped ?

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Well the toboggan has been cut and sanded going to cut, drill, sand and varnish the struts later today, ordered rope, decided that the look would be better ? So all being well, assembled by the weekend and then tweaked.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

SGL70

Dec 1, 2014
Luleå, Sweden
I have been in contact with the nice people at StorSjofallet and furnished them with your itinerary as well as contact info to Dave.

Cheers
Greger

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Nice one Greger, not that long now. Are you still going to try and get out for a couple of days, by the lake or Jokkmokk, either, would be good to meet up.

SGL70

Dec 1, 2014
Luleå, Sweden
I will do what I can....Meeting up a bunch of weirdo's that are to tent in the freezing cold, is a most intruiging proposition :)...also, being outdoors is good for my mental hygiene...

if fact, I am counting on seeing you guys...

Greger

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
I will do what I can....Meeting up a bunch of weirdo's that are to tent in the freezing cold, is a most intruiging proposition :)...also, being outdoors is good for my mental hygiene...

if fact, I am counting on seeing you guys...

Greger
Will be good to see you mate...👍👍👍👍

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Just a quick teaser while I'm sat bored in a waiting room, got the toboggan cut to shape, cut and sanded the struts and have drilled them, not seen in this picture, next is to varnish the struts and cut down the bolts, that's for later today with luck

60c3a78cde144174cb58cfae93a95097.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE