olympics

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Seriously, you lot need to start checking what you write and remember I have Double Entendres Disease, I've got a note and everything! I have banned myself from drinking near the computer, it has been covered in beer, coffee, tea, wine, water, all sorts due to the double entendres in recent weeks!

:D

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I've just watchd a couple of bits on BBC and I said to Shelly that sometimes I do miss TV, i'd enjoy watching the highlights, there's some very impressive achievements.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
I've just watchd a couple of bits on BBC and I said to Shelly that sometimes I do miss TV, i'd enjoy watching the highlights, there's some very impressive achievements.

Me and Phil dont own a tv anymore, but the tv licensing words itself as such to make you believe you still need the license to own a computer that "may recieve a tv signal" infact, you dont , and so long as you dont watch live tv on the computer, you never need a lisence, not even for bbci. I just thought that Id point that out!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE