old soldiers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 2, 2004
this is a can of worms ! living in northern ireland and having been in the service along with other family members i have perhaps a greater insight from both sides of the whole N.I argument.
perhaps better not to persue this one al , but then thats only my own opinion m8.
where you ever over here? its a beautifull country with genuinly friendly people.loads to see and do
dont believe the hype and hugely misguiding news stories.
and dont get caught up in the pasts violence.move on with optimism ,and while the past should not be forgotten--- it should not be lived in!

did anyone hear about simon weston winning the lottery?.......

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
yeah i was over there before the cease fire days in west belfast for 6 months with 40 commando in 93,and yeah great country and 90% of the people , i have to admit i only registered so i could read the forum, and while i`m very proud of serving etc i too could see both sides of the story which would throw "them" off their guard , too much hate and sadness i found, which can also be contagious, so i have all my pics and lessons learnt etc, just wondered on other opinions about the site ,and a can of worms for sure so advanced apologies to people offended etc or if mods lock this off then fare enough, dont think i`ll persue it though ,like you say about the past naughty, cheers al

Mar 2, 2004
groovy m8,
unfortunatly theres always the supressive minority winding up the masses and they usually turn out to be the politicians playing games with other peoples lives.

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
been here a while naughty , i meant the nivet forum as in lerking but not said anything and you have to register to read but thanks for the welcome :biggthump

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE