Okay boys, lets play

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
My fantastic, gorgeous, warm hearted, tall dark handsome but thicker than me love of my life had Rob Bayley (sp) make this Deval/Raven for me, as I have hogged his and annoyed him fo too long even by my standards. I am not a knife person, but as I get dragged out constantly by said herpetological genius and our little girl, I do like to whittle (mostly rude shapes and animals mind). And I do [sigh] really like this knife. Now I have one.

Watch out Southey. Now I have a dinkle substitute :BlueTeamE

EmmsBayley.jpg

Mine is slightly different from Jons. His is on the bottom. Mine is better.

EmmsBayley2.jpg

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
Brilliant! what a cracking knife matey, bet its a joy to use, fancy a swap for a bit after I have had a play with Jon's chopper?

Matey? I am not a bubble bath!

I have not poked anything with it really hard yet to test it, but I have used Jonathans loads to poke all amount of stuff.

My knife will not be going in your toilet, but I am sure Jonathan will send you his if you feel the need to touch another mans tool.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Is the handle reduced slightly compared to your model Jon?

It is toward the guard as it is more angular there with a slimmer and more angular profile, just like the first plain edge S4s. Mine is rounded and slightly fatter. Her tip is just a few mm longer, but apart from that, everything is identical.

You are of course welcome to have a play with mine. It's been out of my hands for a while, so I'm having first play though.

wizard

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
USA
I recall Jonathan having a history of losing nice knives! Emma, you had me rolling on the floor laughing, your quick wit is exceptional. I would love to share a brew with Jon, Emma and Southy, I bet that I would bust a gut laughing at the antics. Smiles from the desert SW USA! I will pet a lizard today for you Jonathan.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I recall Jonathan having a history of losing nice knives! Emma, you had me rolling on the floor laughing, your quick wit is exceptional. I would love to share a brew with Jon, Emma and Southy, I bet that I would bust a gut laughing at the antics. Smiles from the desert SW USA! I will pet a lizard today for you Jonathan.

Is that a euphemism?

wizard

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
USA
I hope not! No, I can see a small lizard from my window..no i do not pet THE lizard, just four legged ones.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK

Why does Emmas wit get the special praise. Her wit is inconsequential next to the power of mine and Southey's. Less than half in fact.

Pet a snake for me. I always get injured when chasing lizards. One once tricked me into quicksand on the banks of the Nile. The swines!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE