Ok, what are you getting for Xmas?

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
A whole week with my daughter and wife - my daughter is coming in time for Jul (21st) which is great. Cooking together, log fires, long conversations, toasting her man who is deployed right now (only downside). Lovely - don't want or need more than that.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
This, which can be purchased from here :D

[video=youtube;oj0y9nuCRWQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj0y9nuCRWQ[/video]

Whether I get it remains to be seen :rolleyes:

3 days off work.
Last year i worked the nights over christmas eve to boxin day and tryin to do them and still have a family christmas nearly destroyed me plus my wife was very ill from early december and ended up in hospital the monday after christmas until mid january so twas a very stressful time.

This year im off work,wife is healthy, my boys 4 and excited.

Dont need nothin else :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Both of my sons home for Christmas, though Son1's headed over to Hong Kong for the New Year. He'll phone me though at the bells :)

Presents ? I am very spoiled :eek: :eek: Not much bushcrafty stuff this time round though I think.

I enjoy the solstice with warmth and light and good company knowing that the lighter days will now be on the way. I get very drowsy in the heavy overcast short days. It's good to feel awake and alert again :)

M

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Whisky - only whisky.... hopefully a good one!
Lets face it - I have everything else I want or need :) (except world peace, full bellies and clean water for all and universal love!)!

Robson Valley

On a new journey
Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
I hope there's nothing practical at all. I need toys to play with.
Last year, I wasted a Lee Valley Gift Certificate on the daVinci Ornithopter kit.
A challenge to assemble. Magnificently 24" wing span, articulated model.
Came close to buying tools, so glad I enjoyed some self-indulgence.

I have 5 parts left over. . . . . no idea in Hello where they fit.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Im getting a Moot ticket, a bottle of LPG (it will go outside so no taking up room and its very practical) and a huge home made cake.

I got my first present the other day; a fruit Toblerone. (much nicer than the regular)

I am so lucky.

Of course my birthday will be forgot...Again.

I am not lucky in that department.

I blame my parents.

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
A fire piston and a bottle of tawny port that I know of and my lovely daughter home from uni anything else will be a bonus

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE