Xmas Christmas ideas

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I don't tealy do Christmas, though I do like to send Xmas boxes to those who realy matter to me. It's a lucky dip type thing with all sorts of bits and bobs that I've collected over the year with that person in mind. Nice beeswax candles I've made, jars of local honey , and beautiful scented bars of handmade soap, maybe some charity shop finds, and I like to include an Xmas tree decoration( than I'll often use as a gift tag if it's wooden, with a nice message and date on the back, )that can be used on the tree in future years. If the person has dogs, l like to make dog treats or toys for the dogs.
What do I want? Usualy nothing much. I have all I need, and I hate cheapo smellies which I've almost trained gift givers not to give,( though I still get at least one a year!) as I have sensitive skin, and the smell of cheap perfume makes me weeze, so bottles of essential oil or a gift voucher for Neil's yard are my requests this year for smellies, other than that, a thermal set from Marks and sparks. Thermals are VERY useful! Especially in these days of high energy costs.
I don't cost much to run!
Thank you Santa!

Oh and rose Turkish delight!

Reactions: gg012 and Pattree

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Victorinox Cadet Winter Magic 2023?

Though might be difficult to find, and pricing might be over £50.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
This is all I ever ask for from family nowadays.

It means I can pool my funds and get a more expensive item like the Onetigris Tegimen tent I've decided will suit me for various camping trips planned next year :)

1698421417377.png

Reactions: gg012

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE