Oh no, another Dutchie on the forum

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DUCky

Nomad
Aug 17, 2004
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Hallo allemaal,

Just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Lennart, I am 32 years of age and live in Amsterdam. My user name DUCky refers to my pride and joy, an all black M1000 Ducati Monster (motorcycle) :super: .

I love the outdoors and am a big fan of mountaineering and cross country skiing. I am also one of those nasty guys with way...way too many knives. I absolutely love knives, I think they are often works of art.

In august this year I took the Woodlore Fundamental Bushcraft course where I met some forum members. Next year September I am going on the Journeyman, so I am all for learning more and practicing all sorts of bushcraft skills. I am sure I will find many fellow enthousiasts here on the forum. Look forward to joining in the fun!

DUCky

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hoi Lennart,

Welkom op BCUK, het is echt geweldig hier: enorm veel enthousiaste mensen, en heel veel kennis waarvan we veel kunnen leren!

Welcome on BCUK, great to have you here.
As you will see, the people overhere are great! See you on the forum!!

[Maybe we have to change the name of BCUK in BCNL guys :eek:): ... :nana: ]

Cheers,

Johan
Who attended the Fundamental Bushcraft course in July of this year :super:

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
hi ducky and welcome i also took the fundamental course in august this year frmo the 22nd to 28th and loved every bit of it :wave:

beach bum

On a new journey
Jul 15, 2004
cardiff
Welkom DUCky :newbie:
Daar zijn veel vriendlijk mensen op BCUK :super: komt U binnen :wave:
these folk seem to know all the answers or if not, they know someone who does.

groeten uit Wales

regards

beach bum

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE