Norwich and Norfolk group new thread!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dino

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 30, 2006
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Hi
i hope all is well with you all, haven`t been on the forum since xmas been busy with job & cadets.

I could be up for a weekends, i hope to see you all soon:)

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
Norfolk exile still watching thread with interest
smile.gif

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
sorry all, been starting my new Eco-friendly Gardening business,
ok the weather is fairly **** today but how about a meetup 21st or 22nd of March (2 weeks time)

a meetup set up in the woods somewhere, get the hammocks and tarps up chill out, cuppa tea,and prehaps some show and tell.
(i'm thinking tarps because of our recent weather) and it's good to get your kit out everynow and then!

also i'm doing another Bushcraft demo/teach at Dunston hall, good Eastery fun, free for everyone, run by Norwich fringe project, so the emphasis is on the woods and wildlife,
in dunston woods (near carpark in woods) 2-4pm 26th March.
(dunston is just south of Norwich)
They must like me because it's my 4th Demo!
this was taken last year(try not to look at the bald patch:eek:
n675721040_75784_8303.jpg

(sorry poor quality Phone camera)

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
I can certainly do the 21st. I might be able to swing the 22nd with a bit of notice.

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Scratch that, can't make 22nd (easter weekend's busy at work) but I can do the 21st. What about Bacton wood for the meet?

lord lurcher

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2005
norwich, norfolk
Hi ya Snufkin, bacton woods would be cool, used to go their with my grandparents who live in Stalham, holds good memories!:) Still waiting to see if anyone else up for it? i'll definitely meet up with you though:cool:

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Hi ya Snufkin, bacton woods would be cool, used to go their with my grandparents who live in Stalham, holds good memories!:) Still waiting to see if anyone else up for it? i'll definitely meet up with you though:cool:
It'd be good to see you again!

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
:rolleyes:
Bacton Woods? is that safe since the fire at the Gas plant.
Yes it's safe, Bacton woods are a few miles inland,
My mum lives in the local area and said the TV news made far more of the fire than it actually was. she only saw a couple of fire engines.

would you interested in the meet Globetrotter.uk?
lifts will be available.

I'm happy to do Bacton woods on the 21st, prehaps we could set up camp and stay late?

Snufkin you're the local man, see if find us a nice spot to set up a temporary camp;)
you took us to a spot last time where you camped overnight, though i think you said it may not have much cover?

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
There's a quiet little out of the way spot that could accomodate a few of us. No fires allowed of course but if you want to bring a stove to get a brew on...
What times were you thinking of?

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
Hi guys. I'd be up for it too, I'll need to find out if this is the day when when younger daughter is coming back from Bristol where she is at college and having a hard time. Although I'd quite like to meet you all again, I would like to see my daughter even more :D , I'll know in the next day or so. I hope you are all keeping well and life is treating you well.

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
There's a quiet little out of the way spot that could accomodate a few of us. No fires allowed of course but if you want to bring a stove to get a brew on...
What times were you thinking of?

sounds good, as for time, i guess to be fair to my wife around or after lunch time?

JoJo it will be good to see you again, come for as long as you can.

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
12:30 sound's good to me (is that after lunch or bring a packed one d'you reckon?)

A LIFT WOULD BE COOL! CHEERS MATE! :You_Rock_
(do you still have that knife? i still have stuff for you!)

Globetrotter uk lives in the city could you take him too?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE