Norwich and Norfolk group new thread!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

KevB

Forager
Oct 19, 2005
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Well I promised some pics after I got the digi camera so here's a first shot at a post with inserted pics...
Here's a few pics from an overnighter last weekend

This was my water source...

Here it is being filtered...

Then the inevitable brew and scoff before bedding down...

Home Sweet Home !

This unusual dead trunk caught my eye... (No I didn't walk into it before you ask !)

It was a great night to be out - very warm for this time of year, no wind but the barking deer kept me awake for a bit !

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Thanks for the pics Kev. I'll have to get my a*se in gear and get a night in the hammock soon.

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Hello and welcome:) . Things have been a bit slow meetup wise but join in by all means.

ady05

Forager
Jan 8, 2007
kings lynn, norfolk
i understand there is quite a few people on here now from around the norfolk area wouldnt it be nice to get a meet-up with eveyone as i am a novice it would be much apreciated to learn from the more experianced members :notworthy

Jay-Jay

May 11, 2006
Thetford
Crikey it's like waiting for a bus- you wait for ages, then they all come at once:D

Rappleby where are you?? Come back mate :confused:

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Always active but like most of us just busy (No dig or offence) off line at present with a broken ankle but getting better,:1244: good to go for the new year.

lord lurcher

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2005
norwich, norfolk
I would like for us all to get together, it seems to me our biggest problem with this is an absence of anywhere 'kosha' we can all meet and have weekenders etc, wish i could help with this but just aint got nowhere::banghead: If anyones got some intresting public areas in mind (no dogging sites:D ) i'm always up for meeting up for a day, good to see the thread is livening up again, hope to see you all soon, keep the faith

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
I have decided that next year I will try and be a bit more active on the bushy front, its gone a bit quiet the past couple of years.

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
I might be able to do a weekender in the new year, I'll still have some holiday owed me:) .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE