Norwegian army boots.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Well ive been wearing a pair of brand new Norwegian issue army boots for the past week,a gift from a friend in Norway and ive got to say that i am well impressed,really really comfy and hardley any breacking in so to speak.There not fancy ortop of the line gear,just good quality basic issue army boot but i reckon they will last quite a while and see me good service.

W

WNZer

Do you have a link or any pictures, Ja, I have tried google, :p

CLEM

Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
WNZer said:
Do you have a link or any pictures, Ja, I have tried google, :p
Sorry mate i cannot help you on this score,they are just good solid but basic well made army boots,leather no gotex or water proofing ect.

Tor helge

Settler
May 23, 2005
Northern Norway
www.torbygjordet.com
Here`s a pic. Not a good one but gives you an idea.
m77.jpg

Tor

CLEM

Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Those are the ones Tor,very comfy they are too. :).If you dont mind me asking but what are those strange square lumps of rubber for that stick out on the side of the front part of the sole of the boot,do these have something to do with attaching skis ect?.

Tor helge

Settler
May 23, 2005
Northern Norway
www.torbygjordet.com
CLEM said:
Those are the ones Tor,very comfy they are too. :).If you dont mind me asking but what are those strange square lumps of rubber for that stick out on the side of the front part of the sole of the boot,do these have something to do with attaching skis ect?.

Yes, they are. But mostly we use an "over boot" (pic) in snow and when skiing. One doesn`t really need the lumps in the boots front. A strap prevents the toe end to slip out of the ski binding.

Nyefotoposerbig.jpg

Tor

CLEM

Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Tor helge said:
Yes, they are. But mostly we use an "over boot" (pic) in snow and when skiing. One doesn`t really need the lumps in the boots front. A strap prevents the toe end to slip out of the ski binding.

Nyefotoposerbig.jpg

Tor
Thanks for answering my question for me Tor,most appreciated. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE