North Wood June 2013 loads of pictures!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Thanks to Mr Woodspirits iv now officially done my first one! More than anything i cant wait to start my next!! :) This one is now safe guarding the other halfs car ;)

Thanks again steve!

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
They're lovely beads too, does your lass do lampwork?

Shes a lady of many tallents but lampwork is not one of them. Although im sure she would pick it up very quickly ;)

I actually made them for her years back out of broken bracelet she loved. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Here's the carving stool you made me in use, Steve ... very good it is too :)

6ejate2u.jpg

u8ytevun.jpg

behind every creative woman there's usually a very talented cat ...

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com

Biker

There's a sort of bitter sweetness viewing threads like this, on one hand I really enjoy seeing them and the activities you folks get up to and also seeing certain people I recognise from their own photos or who I've met face to face... and the other hand it makes me as jealous as hell that you folks get to do this while I feel like Robinson Crusoe the other side of the world on me todd.

It's great to see you folks having such a blast, I can't wait to get to the Moot and partake in some of this kindred spirit stuff too.

Thanks for sharing the great pix and especially those big smiles with us not so fortunates. You folks just rock!

Me

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
yes mate i can imagine how you feel, to have all the freedom and massive woodland areas on your doorstep and no man friday even to shate it with! you will have a great time at the moot Aaron make the most of it, it will fly by! and of course you will always be welcome at NW if a meet coincides with a trip over.

Steve

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Could you do a family visit session after the moot, Aaron, then stay with us and come to the August meet, if there is one, before you go back?

Go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on.... *in best mrs doyle voice ;)*

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE