North Wood June 2013 loads of pictures!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
well what a really nice meet! :)

it was very relaxed with lots of new faces yet again, and crammed with activities. the weather on Saturday bathed us in dappled sunlight as we beavered away with an array of skills.

Karl and Neil were exceptional tutors and demonstrators of various fire starting methods, several people busied themselves with kuksa spoon and staff making, and i was asked to do a woodspirit tutorial by a couple of members which soon expanded! just as well i had bought in several sets of carving chisels for the class. :D

the bushy car boot went down well as usual with some brisk trading in the freshly mown meadow car park.

thank you all for making this a brilliant weekend and i really enjoyed helping some of you to carve little woodspirits, :cool: look forward to seeing you all again at the next meet.

anyway enough jibbering on, heres a few pics of the setups, activities and the wood in full summer bloom!

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Looks a grand do. Will have to chisel this someday. Thanks for taking the time to share :thumbup:
Gud 'elth

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

bushferret

Jun 15, 2013
United Kingdom
Hello Guys n Galls,
I,m looking to get involved in the bushcraft scene i live in the nw in between Liverpool and Manchester.i,m not entirely new to the outdoors ie Venture Scouts when i was young and camping walking ever since.But i seem to have forgotten more than i learned ha ha.
The pictures look great and it just what i want to do with like minded people. can i please put myself forward for any future meets.
Kind regards,
Bushferret

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
hiya bushferret, :)

absolutely mate, look out for the next posting for the August meet in the England mid section. alternatively white rose run a nice meet just down the road...

we would like to have you here and you would be made very welcome, :) but if distance proves to be an issue try Dave bromley he runs a good meet on your doorstep

Last edited:

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Lovely, evocative pics and write up, Steve!

I only banged off a coupla shots... too busy either having a nice chilled out time watching all you hardworking folksies getting creative in the woodland, or dozing :)
1004458_10200794920969801_752636860_n.jpg

10349_10200794921769821_193229450_n.jpg

999492_10200794922289834_472867766_n.jpg

1003678_10200794922729845_1741161811_n.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE