North Wales / Cheshire etc. Social ?

Pete E

Forager
Dec 1, 2004
North Wales
I am sorry that I missed the Feb meeting in Loggerheads, but I will certainly try for the planned weekend in April.

In the meantime, does anybody fancy meeting up for a pint & a natter somewhere one evening? A country pub in the Chester /Wrexham /Oswetry area would be fine by me...

Regards,

Pete

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
Pete E said:
In the meantime, does anybody fancy meeting up for a pint & a natter somewhere one evening? A country pub in the Chester /Wrexham /Oswetry area would be fine by me...

Regards,

Pete

I'm up for that...

Perhaps we'd better start a new thread - we're getting a bit cluttered here.

I'll post a new one and we can discuss there.

Dom.

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
Goose said:
Shouldn't be too much of a problem, I just need to sort out a couple of dates, provisionally I can do any weekend in april apart from 13-15th. If it suits everyone I willl phone and book the site tomorrow, I will request any weekend in april(cept the one mentioned, but I am booking it ;) ) and go with what works best around their bookings. This will be at Forest Camp as before, we know the place and it will easily cater for our needs.
In the mean time, how about a day at Rangermans place, similar idea as the recent day out in Wales we had? It will be a good day out and it can double as a recce for possible future meets. I have visited there before and it does have plenty of options, but I was a bit wary due to the amount of dog walkers(not really a problem) and wandering neds(possibly a problem), which won't be a problem during the day.
So let me know what you think about dates and ideas, when the date is set I will start a thread giving full details and to get names and numbers.

I might be able to do early to mid april, although probably not taking time off work - just fri night to sat and sun - running out of holiday already!

I'm off to help out a Romanian Church / Orphanage in late April... :rolleyes:

Keep us posted Goose :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE