North East

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
hi everyone i'm andrew,30, from kelloe near coxhoe,durham,sedgefield a little village that people don't know excists half the time
just getting into bushcraft so total newbie but hope to get to a meet at some point in the future once i get some more gear
bought.so hope to meet some of you soon.some lads looked to have had a greet weekend at brockwell woods on the 8/9 jan
hopefully i'll get to the next one

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
Welcome to BCUK mate, you will learn loads and even when you have, you will keep learning.

Theres a meet in the Scotland section next month the looks to be good, on the beach, just over the border so not too far

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
hi mate just looked at it but its my birthday that weekend and the misses would n't be too happy with me going to scotland ....
women just don't understand lol

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
hi micw1978

being a newbie myself this sites a great place for newbies its got so much info on here

where in durham are you at?
hoping to get to some mini meets so may see you there

andy

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
nice one mate only 15 minutes away i'm still buying stuff to start out with just some basics but its great just wandering around the woods is great fun

RJames

Forager
Jun 25, 2008
Durham, UK
I have 8 acres of broadleaf/coniferous woodland and a couple of fields up my way that I own personally, so one of these days soon I shall organise a meet up down there. I have a wood cabin and the stream runs just out the back!

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
I have 8 acres of broadleaf/coniferous woodland and a couple of fields up my way that I own personally, so one of these days soon I shall organise a meet up down there. I have a wood cabin and the stream runs just out the back!

that sounds amazing mate your so lucky i would be well up for that and i'm sure lots of others would be too

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
About bloody time i got in here! Im Consett too, and looking to get started. Been doing this almost25 years now. Anyone noticed the lack of schools up here! I know of one in northumberland and that is a good one too!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE