North East trip - Photo Heavy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jungle_re

Settler
Oct 6, 2008
Cotswolds
Thank you all again.

I do toy with the idea of selling prints from time to time but it's the logistics that give me pause.

I may look into it again.

You really ought too. When ive read a thread this far down i tned to not add when it deserves as what more can be said. Sick enducingly good pictures a joy to see them thank you. Ever thought of have an online royalites for them a relative of mine is a eading onathologist and his son brought up going on trip with his father has become a very good wild life snapper as he does this. You should look at doing the same the market its there for your im sure.

Have a look at the type of thing i mean (and sorry if you have seen it before.
http://www.ethanmeleg.com/commercial.htm
Just looked and its changed slightly but you used to be able to selct photos from his gallery into a bsket and order them online.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Number 7 gets my vote for mood, composition and colour.
Number 4 just goes to show the importance of finding something to lead ones eyes into the main subject matter. Take away that accommodating riffled sand and the picture is nothing.
(That is as per the original posting - not the "short-listed" pics.)

Another free Master Class in how it should be done from the man himself!

Thanks and great stuff Wayland andn goodn luck with the comp:You_Rock_

Cheers

Mirius

Nomad
Jun 2, 2007
North Surrey
Its when I see threads like this that I really regret not having the chance to go on that photography trip with you and getting some hands on tips!

That advice on how you take your photos Gary was very useful, though some of it went right over my head since I only have a compact camera. Hope you do well with the competition this year too.

Jul 5, 2010
failie
Hi there i am a new member to this forum and I would to concratulate you on some great landscapes. I have photographed Bamburgh Castle my self and have done what you have done got up early and caught some great atmosphere. Well done being short listed for landscape photographer of the year

Last edited:

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Hi there i am a new member to this forum and I would to concratulate you on some great landscapes. I have photographed Bamburgh Castle my self and have done what you have done got up early and caught some great atmosphere. Well done being short listed for landscape photographer of the year

Thank you very much.

welcome1.gif
And welcome to the Forum.

Don't be shy, step up and introduce yourself, we're a friendly bunch really.
8823.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE