Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Good news (or bad news if your desperate for me to make you something) I've been booked for the next two weeks solid as a behaviour consultant in a local school so dosh may start coming in again (not the £68 a week "promised" by the dole but still not arriving)

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi All

Only a week or so to go for the weekend, just so I know who is coming can you let us know.

Myself
Whittler
Rumcelt
Mitch66
Bobbizz (Most welcome)

Anyone else????????

Meet at Thickthorne park n ride, details to follow or just read the thread.

all the best

D:campfire:

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi all

Bits for the week end

Kev, you still going to make your own way there?

Rumcelt and Bobbizz check your in box I have pm'd you my mobile number, check the link for details to get to thicktorne or ring me it is easy to get to.

Can we meet about 9 ish to be away by 9 30 as the days are short lets make most of the light.

Food wise, I will do the evening meal either chicken or venison with veg, Kev are you staying so I can sort out numbers and you still bringing the snorkers!!!!!,

What I do need is Dessert, we got to have dessert!!!!!!!!!! also need bread for the weekend, Rum/BOB do you wish to sort that one out.

Brew kit and lunch saturday along with snacks is a free for all.

look forward to seeing you saturday

all the best

D

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
Easier if I meet you there as can't stop over this time. Going in the same spot?
Got a couple of new cooking bits to share so OK to bring the car down?
Of course I'll bring the Snorkers, cheese and some rolls/sticks etc. You taking the onions or do you need some of those as well?

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
To confirm,

saturday/sunday 13th - 14th.

Kev see you there, same place, the track is muddy and a bit soft, bring some onions please

Bobbizz, thanks for those bits

and one last thing there is no water on site so need to bring some.

all the best

D

Oct 21, 2010
suffolk
Ha ha, Im from the North West rain holds no fear...just call me Noah. Childhood spent seeing the sunshine only on the telly or heard of in playground myths from rich kids who could afford a week in Blackpool. lol

Bob

Oct 21, 2010
suffolk
Good weekend, weather lovely and am in love with Daves dutch oven. Another item on christmas list along with kevs little carving pen knife set.

Bob

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi All

Another great weekend, weather held out for us too, upset the local woodsman by hijacking his wood for ours but now resolved.

Good to put faces to the names, Bob and Rum (I sorted out some leather for your axe, Pm me your details), I have spoken to Ben's misses, she is going to buy him a lighter for crimbo, ha!

Very pleased with my trade with Kev and my new dutch oven hanger, it packs away brilliantly, I will have to make a cover for it though.

regards

D

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
I hope you've all seen this thread
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64265

Bushcraft Instructors wanted I have 160 well behaved cadets wanting two days of team building in Norfolk, England in June. I was thinking of doing 4 - 6 hours of survival skills but don't have enough staff with the skills. Anyone interested in some paid work? Please contact me direct by email with your ideas for what training you could deliver for a group of 15. ian@angliaadventures.co.uk

Oct 21, 2010
suffolk
Ben is a lovely fella . I just hope he did not set fire to anything with the fire steel I gave him lol. Difficult to say that you were just practicing when you have burnt a hole in the sofa!

My own Mrs never forgave me lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE