Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
COOL! Nice piccys!
who is who in the first photo?
Damascus (left) ? and ? ;)

(when you copy the photo info from photobucket there is an option "full size" or "clickable" Did you want them full size? if so click the "full size" box befor you copy the "

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
:christmas2::christmas2::christmas2::christmas2::christmas2::christmas2:
Jingle bells, jingle bells, bat man smells Santa is on his way.

Merry Christmas to you all and a happy New year hope he brings what you wished for.

Kind regards

D
:christmas2::christmas2::christmas2::christmas2::christmas2::christmas2:

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
A merry Christmas to all and hope to see you all in the new year. I'm having my knee op on Wednesday and home on Thursday. That's my chrissy present from the dr.

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
(RAPP quickly selects "leg jokes" for the coming weeks) ;)
Don't worry Globetrotter, Next time we meet We'll have a god ol' knees up,!
Hope it goes well in the theatre break a leg ;)

Merry Christmas to all!

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Good news Christmas day is nearly here. Even better news

My knee surgery went well, I'm home and resting (not) had to have cartilage repaired should be hobbling around again soon. Have a wonderful Christmas and hope to meet up in the NY

norfolkjohn

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2010
norwich norfolk
As a new member,found my way to this page.
Live in Norwich signed up a couple of month's ago getting kit list together, would welcome chance to meet up some time.
keep me posted.

Deck

Forager
Dec 31, 2010
Moray
Hello all

Am new to the forum as per the wise guidance of kev have found this thread so thought I would say hi. I'm from Dereham way, enjoy shooting, walking and anything outdoors really. Hope to meet some of you in the not too distant future!

All the best for the new year

Deck

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi One and all

I hope we all had a good xmas and new year, it say it all in the title, In feb I am looking for a day meet up, bring your diaries so we can look forward to and plan the year ahead. Hethel is still ok for overnighters, is there any more.:camping:

You newbies:newbie: to the group don't be shy and come and join us more the merrier, the group meets never get really big as some one can't always make it.

Remember you only get out what you put in, Whitler and myself are keen to get the new year going.

So day at hethel, nice brew and lunch:campfire:, meet some new faces and look at some bloody ugly ones too:yikes:

Its up to you now, I am free most of feb weekends, let us know the ones you can't and we can take it from there.

All the best and happy bushcrafting................:lmao::lmao::lmao:

D

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi GT

How's things, 19th looks good for a starting point, so we will go with that date, unless its a major issue with people.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi one and All

Shall we go for the 19th Feb for a day meet up, I will start the list who's coming

Damascus
Globetrotter
Whitler Kev?

Anyone else, its over to you....................

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE