Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
:hapbirth::hapbirth::hapbirth:Hi Dave,

send Zak my regards to his 18th and tell him it's traditional to buy us all beers now he's old enough at the next meet!

I'm away next week, so happy burf day!:hapbirth::hapbirth::hapbirth::hapbirth::hapbirth::hapbirth:

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Hi guy's I think we're going to stay in Scotland, junior has found a new home.
5upy8ezy.jpg
:D

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
May have to cancel the next meet in October as it clashes with my radio licence course and they only run the full licence every 18 months so it will be December before you can all get the Hethel fix again and on that moot point, how about we make it Xmas dinner and prezzies, I have some nice give aways for the masses.

Last edited:

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
The North Norfolk Coastal path trip was excellent, john and I had a great laugh and a few beers to lubricate the legs to help us on our way, used camp sites this time.

i will get the photos down loaded soon and post, been a bit busy today

Last edited:

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Like Rick, I have been through my diary and with the radio exam looks like a weekend in December is going to be out, I am up for a day if anyone is interested on a Sunday maybes.

Then it's a January meet again, so bring your warm sleeping bags!

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Thanks Rick, looks like a repeat from last year, it was bl**dy cold last time, a belated xmas then

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE