Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
just started a job gardening with my friend today!
looking like it's a good'n,
lots of hard work though!

managed to get a really good back support, which I bought in "The Range"(about £10), it also supports my various injuries and operations sort of like a corset !
(no, not that sort...:rolleyes: )
I know a few of us are getting older! (I'm firmly putting myself in the category!)
(well worth a look if you have back/tummy muscle probs!)

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
ohhhh, achy muscles! and blisters! intensive gardening is for younger people!
(normally I'd be ok, but I just had 4 weeks off because of the surgery)!

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi Whittler

If you can only do a day why not just come for the saturday and meet the rest of us there or bring a large power cable:yikes:

regards

D

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Whittler

Meet you at the Thickthorne Park n ride on Saturday morning about 9 30 ish, as we are meeting and picking up the others there. (At the top of the car park)

Its situated off the roundabout of A11/A47 junction and take the services turn off on the B1172 real easy to find.

all the best

D

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
I have found this handy water bottle which holds just over 1 pint of water and contains a mini first aid kit in the base, however I think some puratabs and drink stuff would be better. The first aid kit has folding scissors too. Not bad for only £4 I am thinking of a slight mod as a day brew kit.

DSCF5115.jpg

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Globetrotter, I am sure I can squeeze you in Freddie freelander, is it just you????

Meet a park n ride as before, I will have me ten squid for the YO YO's.

regards

D

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
Hi just trying a few new ideas for my displays!
Just got an ember from Bamboo fire saw!:D
first time too!:eek:

tried it a few times with 1 hand I've seen tis in a couple of old Survival books (like you'd cut wood with a hand saw) got charring but no smoke.

I tried it the the pieces at right angles and it worked first time!

:campfire: "I'm the fire starter twisted fire starter!":campfire:

remind me and I'll try to bring it with me next time we meet.

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
hi,Globetrotter, I will have me ten squid for the YO YO's also. can't junior make it? and are you going to bring spud nick ;-) with you? looking forward to next weekend big time. rappleby2000, any chance you may pop in? for a cupper. later lads. carl

regards

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
No Junior he will be looking after mum, my respite weekend peace. I will have spud nic it is always in my bag. also bringing 4 of those water bottles mentioned above for trade.

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
hi, if i bag some rabbits friday night i will be on time ;-) if not il pop down tesco a get a tin of soup and a roll again. globetrotter. pitty junior could not make this time :-( ( who's going to wash up now ) but credit to him for looking after his mum, give him my regards. would also like to have a look at one of your bottles, later lads

Hi just trying a few new ideas for my displays!
Just got an ember from Bamboo fire saw!:D
first time too!:eek:

tried it a few times with 1 hand I've seen tis in a couple of old Survival books (like you'd cut wood with a hand saw) got charring but no smoke.

I tried it the the pieces at right angles and it worked first time!

:campfire: "I'm the fire starter twisted fire starter!":campfire:

remind me and I'll try to bring it with me next time we meet.

Hey Rich lol sorry I ain't been on just had a rush of things happened when would a cool time / place to meet up and do that exchange?

on another note i have a website :p http://blackchapter.webs.com (and no its not what you think)

if theres going to be a miny meet on a monday sometime in the next couple weeks please don't leave me out.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE