Norfolk and Norwich Group

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi All

Thanks for a great weekend really enjoyed it.:camping:

Mitch hope you are feeling better and finally:hammock:

Kev wheres your kelly kettle bottom????????????????????????????????:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Cheers dudes. Good pics Dave:Wow: . Good weekend all.:notworthy:
For all who need to know :yikes:, I spent what seemed like ages:banghead: looking for the bottom fire bit :campfire: off my Kelly Kettle:dunno: until someone told me it was where it should be:35:... stored in the bottom of the piggin' kettle :thinkerg: :rofl: Live it down:surrender:...bet I do...NOT!!!:togo:

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
My new saw was at home waiting for me, now I got to go out and test it, but I am on a course for 2 days so roll on wednesday. Carl hope you are better thanks guys for a great weekend I was sleeping well last night until Junior woke me a 5.20am thinking it was time for school.

Kev wheres your kelly kettle bottom????????????????????????????????:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Wow what a difference spent the weekend with a bunch of guys then my course started today and Im the only guy on it except for the tutor and tomorrow its going to be a women.

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
hi, just like to say thanks to all the lads for a grate weekend, sorry i had to go home early on sunday, i just felt s--t.thanks for the yo-yo's and pud globrtrotter.uk, damascus for all your hard work organizing, whittler kev for the entertainment and showing us your smart penknife, rappleby2000 for showing me you hessy hammock and us your fire lighting skills :) and last but not least crowe for the safety light stick and cord, thanks mate. i would also just like to say sorry to whittler kev for knocking his equipment off the top off my landy when i went under the tree :-(. . i look forward to our next meet all the best carl ps anyone seen a kelly kettle bottom?

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
i just felt s--t.thanks for the yo-yo's and pud globrtrotter.uk, damascus for all your hard work organizing, whittler kev for the entertainment and showing us your smart penknife, rappleby2000 for showing me you hessy hammock and us your fire lighting skills :) and last but not least crowe for the safety light stick and cord, thanks mate. i would also just like to say sorry to whittler kev for knocking his equipment off the top off my landy when i went under the tree :-(. . i look forward to our next meet all the best carl ps anyone seen a kelly kettle bottom?

Hope you feel better. Kits OK. Forget about it, I had. Kellys wrinkly bottom is just where I want it now. I will enjoy pushing bits in it later

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
BTW I went to Becketts (army surplus Dereham road Norwich) t'other day and they have a whole load of new "bushcraft" type gear in!
loads of Scandinavian knives in leather sheaths, and a folding bow saw (the triangle frame type).

Crowe

Nomad
Jan 18, 2008
Noewich. Now living in Limosin France
Hi Rapp, Good result, any chance of a review on the bow sawplease. How much did it cost ? I saw a similar on a website , don't remember where,but they were out of stock at £10. Ordered myself a Bahco saw. Simply have to do something about making a seat as first priority on site. (back is bad; ask GT he had to help me up and down).
ATB crowe

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi Guys
:hammock::camping:
I have been asked for another overnighter at Hethel I can do the weekend of 17/18th July or the Mon/tues 19th /20th July.

Please let me know so I can sort out things here, I know Crowe wanted a week day that is fine with me too and if you are off in August this will probably your last chance.

All the best

D:campfire:

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE