None Mooters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Off to do some of the Pennine Way with a mate - planned for yonks. Also, just got back from two trips - to Spain and to France - so have to try to keep my bushy head down with SWMBO for a while. Need to start racking up the brownie points again...

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
How many sleeps until they all get back?

Do you think they've bound and gagged Drew yet and suspended him in his hammock in the highest tree possible?

TaTanka

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 28, 2010
Texas
My excuse is a simple one. I live in Texas and very much can't afford that trip. I would go if I could though I've never been anywhere in the UK, which I will one day no longer be able to say.

peds8045

Sep 4, 2005
Telford, Shropshire
Controversial reason for not attending this year though i went to the previous two - Feral children running round all over the place and damage to my car (suspected feral children) An adult only moot would be a nice change.

lab72

Native
Apr 6, 2010
west oxfordshire
Controversial reason for not attending this year though i went to the previous two - Feral children running round all over the place and damage to my car (suspected feral children) An adult only moot would be a nice change.
Thats not painting a good picture of the moot :yikes: was thinking of going next year but cant handle children when trying to camp :nono:

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
:cussing:::)I was all packed up and ready to go ( yep three months in advance)! Then a chap who is doing the first stages of a conservation project I have to complete has overrun by 6 weeks.:censored: To top it all the guy is a moody bully and toerag, the up side is he is leaving at the end of the year. The consequence of all of this is I have to do eight weeks work in about the four remaining... so no moot. And I have to put up with is moods and arrogance and generaly obstructive behaviour. The one place I would love to be is the moot, like minds easy going people and interesting company.

So people I am gutted:(:dunno:

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
ive only been on here this year maybe once i am more established i might attend something like this plus i would need a lot of browny points or take the 3 year old to get my pass out

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE