None Mooters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
....... Red's quite happy to 'do it' in vest and pants see
whistlev.gif

Costs more in laundry when I do though

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Not something I've considered TBH. I'm not great in large groups and prefer a quiet camp with just a few people. having said that, if a few people find themselves in Surrey/West Sussex looking for a bit of company, PM me.

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
I have a massive aversion to camping near other people - other peoples' snoring is the one noise that sends me close to insanity.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
I was lazy and left my hammock and tarps in Gransfors Sweden.
To be sent back with a load of stuff after blacksmithing out there.
I'm so regretting being lazy now.
There is a slim hope they might turn up tomorrow.

What sort of excuse is that?! :D You're only just down the road, get up there and start fashioning a shelter now, it'll be ready by lunchtime!

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Just finished a nightmare from work month, got no money, going home to see my family at last, got to cut the grass, wash the car, pack up my old accomodation as I am moving from one side of salisbury plain to the other with work, got to hand over my job at work to the next guy who is going to take over and he's never see the kit we use (poor sucker)......So I have a quiet weekend with nothing to do but I may sneak away and get lost in some local woods by home :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE