non bushcraft chatter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
Martyn quote: [You see, this isn't a public forum, it's Tony's place.]

We haven't heard from Tony yet....

Quote; [If you pick a hitchhiker up and the guy starts slagging you off, whatcha gonna do? Pull over and boot him out right? Are you bothered that he is going to call you a fascist for not letting him speak his mind? No, of course you are not. As far as you are concerned, he cut his own throat. He has the right to free speech, you have the right to boot him out of your car.]

This is not my (or your) car... the fact that it is freely viewable on the internet means
that it is in the public domain....:rolleyes:

Quote; [So what rights do you have on here? Well, you have the right to log out and go somewhere else.]

That is an exceptional attitude from someone who does not own the site....:eek:

You have heard it from a moderator. They have Tony's authority to speak for him. I'm not a moderator here, but I used to be and I know the rules havent changed. You may not like the sound of it, but it's not "attitude" it's just the way it is.

You know all this anyway, you've been here long enough.

May 12, 2007
Derby, UK
www.berax.co.uk
No Bernie, you're just offensive.

My posting style makes me look like that ,i agree not got your skills,but we've all got something were good at,mine's not posting on forums,soz mate if iv'e offended you.your only at staffs so why not turn up at the midland meet you'd be more than welcome,but i'm like you don't like to be told what to do,all the best i'll give you a kiss when we meet:lmao: all the best

Bernie

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Actually though its true. Tony is away from the computer for a few days so actually isn't able to post, actually though Martyn does have a point. This is a privately owned forum, we want everyone to enjoy it but there are rules and they're not made to be broken.

Bernie your out burst is unacceptable, you've been warned before.

Cairodel - you're coming extremely close, stop trying to drag Martyn into fight and quit now, I'm not going to spend my time fire fighting putting out petty fires because people don't like the rules, they're their for a reason and you agreed to them when you signed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE