No cook main meal one packet options

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Packets of cooked ready to eat grains of various types and flavours, such as Jamie Olivers, Merchant Gourmet, own brands etc, are a very sustaining and flavoursome standby, coupled with some tinned sardines or mackerel, no prep required, healthy and tasty :)

Babybel cheese keeps ages in their wax coatings, oatcakes and peanut butter sachets very satisfying too.

Nature Valley have a newish range of oat biscuit bars sandwiched with peanut butter, and a couple of other variations, which are an easy and pleasant energy boost too.

Just ideas from what I've figured out for myself when camping or out working in the woods when you might not have or want to heat or cook something up, I always have a no cook alternative with me.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
.....Nature Valley have a newish range of oat biscuit bars sandwiched with peanut butter, and a couple of other variations, which are an easy and pleasant energy boost too.....
I thought of Nabs earlier but I didn’t realize y’all had them (peanut butter sandwiched between Ritz crackers)

Last edited:

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
Nature Valley have a newish range of oat biscuit bars sandwiched with peanut butter, and a couple of other variations, which are an easy and pleasant energy boost too.

I might have to try them, I'd like to have something I'd like to eat as well so nothing goes to waste. I get the Nature Valley cereal bars when on offer and that's what I gave away.

I did notice the rice pots but I'm not sure I'd eat them so they'd end up being thrown out at expiry.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE