Nice Way To Keep CPR Rhythm

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
There are a few musical tips to hum in your head to accomplish tasks, one I was taught years ago when working as a silver service waiter was to hum "Here comes the bride" in my head if carrying precarious trays of spill-able stuff. Smooths out your gait and movement keeping spills and breakages down. Can also be used when stalking through woodland as it helps keep movement fluid.

I like the "Staying Alive" one as it sticks in the head and has a meaning linked to the task. (You just have to refrain from the John Travolta Saturday Night Fever stance at the beginning with one arm in the air, folks will stare!) :eek:

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
Try Googling "Super Sexy CPR" on Youtube, It was made by Fortnight Lingerie with two models wearing their products - Tastefully done BUT certainly keeps the blokes interested and yes it's the 100CPM one.

Our old Resus Officer used to use it for the Estates staff;)

Rich

Boucaneer

Forager
Dec 2, 2012
London
I was trained with two verses of Nelly the elephant.

After the second verse then the breath.

It was taught to me by a mountain rescue worker.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE