nice to be here

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
V

venry

hello,
i´m new in the community and i am from the netherlands (not a real bushcraft land) and i realy like this site!! :D :)
greetings,
venry

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Welcome Venry - Am sure you will enjoy yourself here and learn loads... I have :D

Oh yes and don't worry about asking what you think are stupid questions - the people here are very supportive and helpful - and anyway It's my job to look the fool! ;)

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
venry said:
hello,
i´m new in the community and i am from the netherlands (not a real bushcraft land) and i realy like this site!! :D :)
greetings,
venry
Galemys said:
Welkom op BCUK Venry,
you´ll soon notice that the Dutch are slowly taking over this site... :lmao:

Tom

Welcome to BCUK Venry! You're #55 (Yes, I've counted them all :D ... guess who got bored)
Only a few to go and we're in majority :eek: :lmao: ;)

Johan

Galemys

Settler
Dec 13, 2004
Zaandam, the Netherlands
Ahjno said:
Welcome to BCUK Venry! You're #55 (Yes, I've counted them all :D ... guess who got bored)
Only a few to go and we're in majority :eek: :lmao: ;)

Johan

55 :eek:

I guess I missed some of you at the Apeldoorn meeting then!
I did meet Christy, Rob Hoffman, Anneke (Black kissa) & Tjin (PC2K) though. Next time us BCUK-people need to wear badges with their BCUK-names & avatars clearly visible at all times... :p

Tom

Saskia

Mar 2, 2006
The Netherlands
Hi venry,

Welcome here.

Welcome to BCUK Venry! You're #55 (Yes, I've counted them all ... guess who got bored)

Are we really with 55? That's a lot.
And no, I didn't go to the meeting in Apeldoorn. I had other things to do, like most weekends. :eek:

Saskia

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Saskia said:
Are we really with 55? That's a lot.

Yes we are.
I ploughed through the complete Members List and counted every dutchie I could find. Mostly recognisable on their location ;). 55 is the number I ended up with ... maybe there are more, but they probably didn't bother to enter their location.
Though not all 55 are active posters. Some lurk around, others just signed up and never came back :confused:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE