Newbie in Cambridgeshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lime2023

Dec 19, 2023
Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hello everyone, thanks for having me along. I am new to the world of bushcraft, based in Cambridgeshire but looking for bushcrafting locations from here to East Midlands, if anyone has any tips I'd love to hear them, thanks!!

Nic Le Becheur

Forager
Sep 10, 2015
Ludlow
Hello everyone, thanks for having me along. I am new to the world of bushcraft, based in Cambridgeshire but looking for bushcrafting locations from here to East Midlands, if anyone has any tips I'd love to hear them, thanks!!
Welcome, matey. Might be an idea to start a thread on tips on things you want to know about.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Welcome, welcome welcome. Everyone on here delights in answering and helping one another learn. ' any tips' is way too general. You gona have to be more specific. the floors yours. Enjoy x

Gaz

Oct 25, 2023
Kettering
Hi seeking the same im based in kettering and spend a lot of time in peterborough if interested give me a shout
Gaz

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE