New Woodlore Sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
they aren't quite the same

Alan tapers the tang on his woodlore and WS don't, there have also been a few changes made. I think mostly to make production easier which isn't such an issue for Alan

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Andy said:

Alan tapers the tang on his woodlore and WS don't, there have also been a few changes made. I think mostly to make production easier which isn't such an issue for Alan

Ta :super:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
tenbears10 said:
Looks like it.

Is the steel tied to the bottom of the sheath? how do you use it if the sheath is on your belt and the steel is tied on?

The firesteel is easily removed from the cord, it's just threaded and looped on for safety, simple. You can put it in from the top, but it rubs on the bulge quite a bit. And my AW fits in nicely too :super:

SquirrelBoy

Nomad
Feb 1, 2004
UK
Andy said:

Also the `old` (earlier) Woodlore doesnt have a taper and so they dont recommend the sheath for us oldies... :cry:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Woodlore will make them for the older versions, but they are sure to prove costly, if everyone inundates them with emails, I'm sure they will comply and make a machined version.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
P7perfect said:
Woodlore will make them for the older versions, but they are sure to prove costly, if everyone inundates them with emails, I'm sure they will comply and make a machined version.

i dont think woodlore check their e-mails.. :shock:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE