"New Site!!"

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Today's a good day! I have negotiated a new site, a lovely little woods, about 7 acres of mixed hardwood, level, fresh running water,very quiet and peaceful, well sheltered and only about a quarter of a mile walk in across a level field! Also plenty of level areas to ground dwell and lots of options to hang.

The catch, i hear you say, well i can only use it for 4 meets a year with a maximum of 8 people attending each meet (well until the farmer is happy with proceedings)

Other plus points,nobody has been in the wood for 35 years! So loads of firewood everywhere!

So without further ado, i am organising a meet there for.

Friday 23rd November to Sunday 25th November.

First 7 others to put their name on the list go.

Atb Ivan...

Oh yeah cost, £5.00 per night (to the farmer)

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi fishfish, i am more than happy to PM you details, but as you can imagine, the land owner is a little sensitive about posting exact location on a public forum, suffice to say it is on the outskirts of Bovey Tracey in Devon, on the Haytor Road, i am lucky enough to now have 3 sites within a mile or so of each other, but this is the best.

Just shout and i will PM you, if i can get my hitec computer brain around it!

Atb Ivan...

TeaBee

Jun 12, 2011
Devon
Sounds great but I'll be at a wedding far from Devon that weekend so can't even make a quick visit.

See you the next time.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Phill, not a bother mate, give me a ring when you know what time you will be arriving and i will come and meet you and guide you in.

Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Gang, it's obviously my fault for such short notice,as to why some of you can't make this one, but don't worry there will be plenty of meets/gatherings in 2013. (maybe another before year end)

Anyway, as the location of the new site is so close to a site you all know, to save lots of to and frowing, we will all meet in Andy Bruces woods and make our way down from there, myself and Skate will be in the wood from Friday 10.00am, so just park up and come on in.

Phill i will pm you my mobile, so as you can ring and be given directions.

Icky, just ring to find out where we are when your invasion is planned!(reception good)

Any other questions please ask,see you all Friday/Saturday, you won't be disappointed!

Atb

Ivan...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE