New Ray Mears Series

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mick w.

Nomad
Aug 20, 2011
west yorkshire, uk
Is it on the itv I-playeer thingy? I'm not great with computers and things, don't seem to be able to find it on the link above.
For what it's worth, I think the condensed, half hour programmes aren't a patch on the hour long ones.
And I'm a confirmed Ray Mears fan - he's still on my 'passengers for the road trip' list.
(and Timmy Mallet is still tied up in the boot...)

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Dash - missed the first one and can't find any mention of a repeat. It doesn't appear to be on ITV player either...double dash. Guess I'll have to wait for the DVD.

kawasemi

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
It's totally bushcraft for me.

Having always been into natural history and knowing Ray since the likes of 'Tracks', he's led the life I would've loved too.

Just one aspect to our hobby, way of living or whatever you want to call it.

Whatever, I love what we do and aspire to.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Just a heads up for those not working the am tommorrow he's on the wright stuff 9.15-11am morn,(chan 5)usually the first 20ish minutes is dedicated to the guest so might have some decent bits.

Last edited:

outdoorpaddy

Nomad
Mar 21, 2011
Northern Ireland
I enjoyed it, in my opinion part of bushcraft is learning about your surroundings, flora and fauna. so I see wildlife watching to be entirely relevant to bushcraft, but someone is bound to disagree with me. It kinda sucks the way it's only a half hour long though, it'll probably be repeated on Eden or one of those channels as a full hour long show though, hopefully. The clip of the red squirrel lying on the tree branch made me laugh, lol.
cheers

outdoorpaddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE