New Ray Mears Series

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Half an hour long again too. I hope there will be an extended version again.

For those thinking it's a repeat, it is actually a new series.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
I fell asleep during the first 3 episodes of the last series and didn't bother watching the rest. Shame really as I love his other stuff, thanks for the heads up mate.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I thought the half hour versions were sparse and rushed. The full hour programmes I really liked as they had far more detail and were much better paced, but then wildlife is my favourite branch of the bushcraft tree and all the other skills just lead me to improving my chances of seeing it.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
excellent, i think she's at work friday night too. bit of peace and quiet, bottle of wine, uncle ray on the telly, friday's sounding good

stuart

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
And Autumnwatch is on directly after for an hour and a half too. Great Friday night of armchair wildlife watching/drinking.

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
I don't think he's done anything worth watching since Tracks. He's the Bill Oddie of the bushcraft world.

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
Personally, I think he should stick at what he's good at "Bushcraft" !!!!! There are plenty of other (and better!!!) wildlife presenters :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE