New pouch from DaveBromely

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Just thought I'd show a couple of pics of a pouch Dave made for me as part of a swap for a stove I had up for sale.

When asked if I wanted a design, I knew straight away the one I wanted was probably difficult to do, but I asked anyway, and wow, I think he's done a brilliant job- the design is basically a Pictish stone carving of a Sea Eagle (and is my my first and fav tattoo).

Anyway, cheers Dave- well chuffed!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411041341.471534.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1411041351.182953.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1411041361.680105.jpg

Last edited:

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Thanks Stuart, for the kind words and your patience whilst the pouch was completed.

It turned out pretty well, the slight dark spots in the finish (extra dye applied to cover slight fading of the dye) will even out in use.

Glad you like it and hope it does all you need of it.

Dave

Last edited:

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
A real beauty that is, Dave has done a fantastic job, and I always love seeing pictish carvings! I grew up in Inverurie just down the road from you Pict, I bet the fellas at archaeolink would love this (if it were still open)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Lovely piece of work that, and a great representation of the original Pictish design. (Like Hamish I grew up on the East coast and loved visiting new stones). Beautiful work.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE