New member - Hello to all

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

snag68

Tenderfoot
May 29, 2005
Birmingham UK
Hi everyone.

My name is Dazz and I live in Birmingham UK.

OK, a little about me. I'm 37 years old and work as a police officer (please don't hold that against me ;) ). I have a number of interests - all of which involve the outdoors to some degree. I enjoy walking my dogs, camping, walking holidays in Scotland and my main passion is shooting.

I have always had an interest in 'Bushcraft' and an admiration of those who make it look so easy. I've been 'playing' at it for about 2 years now when I get the chance and hope to learn as much as I can with your help. As a kid I was always making camps and fishing in the woodland around my parents in Northumberland, the interest has always been there.

I have lots of questions about this subject and hope with lots more practice in the basics I'll be extending my 'expeditions' past just a few days.

Thanks
Dazz

arctic hobo

Native
Oct 7, 2004
Devon *sigh*
www.dyrhaug.co.uk
Hi Dazz, welcome to BCUK! No reason to hold policemanship against you, we often have legal discussions here about knife law and such, you may be able give valuable contributions ;)
Pull up a log and tell us some stories :)

snag68

Tenderfoot
May 29, 2005
Birmingham UK
Thanks, I only found the site by accident and glad I did. I can't stop reading - so much information and answers to questions I hadn't even thought of yet.. :D

Dazz

snag68

Tenderfoot
May 29, 2005
Birmingham UK
Andy said:
welcome to the forum

Don't go over to britishblades and talk to the police there, They are gadget lovers and it will cost you silly amounts

Cheers Andy, I'll remember that.. :D

I have a bit of kit already and about £5k worth of air rifles. If I spend much more on this side of my outdoors stuff the mrs will leave... :D

Dazz

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE