new lofty dvd - anyone seen it?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 22, 2006
uk
Hiya,
anyone seen it yet? I'm not particularly into survival as such but Lofty is a Don, and i'm tempted to give it a go.
cheers

Jan 22, 2006
uk
thats the one,
i guess i'll have to wait until someone actually has a copy before i find out then :)
i'd be grateful for your opinion in due course, Forest Fella (dont need a full on review, just a yay or nay - although i'd anticipate a yay if Lofty's involved)
cheers

In Wood

Nomad
Oct 15, 2006
Leyland, Lancashire.
I was speaking to Lyndon a@ Trueways about this yesterday.
Took them two years to make and yes Lofty has had plenty of input.
It should be out in about 10 - 14 days time.
Got my name down.

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
As Chris G said and the Trueways website states the DVD will be released at the end of October.

Just hold your horses :D the lot of you.

I am awaiting too.

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
The shipping date according to Trueways website is the 6th November, which is tomorrow. I've ordered a copy, and so has my whippet :D
...........................Of course that's just silly, my whippet hasn't ordered a copy.................I'll let her watch mine :D

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
The shipping date according to Trueways website is the 6th November, which is tomorrow. I've ordered a copy, and so has my whippet :D
...........................Of course that's just silly, my whippet hasn't ordered a copy.................I'll let her watch mine :D

Oh dear :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

M

Marshallp

Stu, what a blatant disregard for distance selling law! They shouldn't have taken your money until they posted it.

Why don't you phone them and ask them why they haven't posted it earlier if they have your money.

Hope they aren't dodgy!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE