new knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
Hi guys

i have just finished my first ever, started from scratch , bushcraft knife. its 01 steel 4mm with a scandi grind and a cocobola handle with mosaic pins. it also has red and white liners but should have used black to bring out the file work. i would like to know what people think as i seem to have been bitten by the bug, much to my wifes dismay.
Would like to thank Dave Budd and Dave Bromley, Flexo and Silverhill forge for their help with file work and advice on heat treating etc. if i ever meet you guys, drinks on me.

hope to put sheath on here as well but in process of finishing it off. not exactly david baily but hopefully you get the idea

thanks for looking

Rick

555eyr.jpg

2nrhjqh.jpg

Last edited:

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
Beautiful knife, lovely work. :)

I really like the file work, really neat and the mosaic pins really suit the knife.

Last edited:

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Mate that is a cracker!! your bevels look clean and crisp, the fit and finish look brilliant too and that filework is wicked.

You should be proud of that for you first knife mate its a lot better than my first attempt lol

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE