New Issue Sleeping Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Sleeping bags go on your 1157 now, so has to be got from the clothing store, easily replaced when the clothing store is open, thats the only problem, when is the clothing store ever open when you need it :)

Aye, "Stores" is for storing son, it doesn't say "Issues" on the door...

Liam

Apr 8, 2009
Ashdown Forest
Dammit- my sleeping bag arrived- it is lovely, but is the short (185cm) version- not the 200cm one that was advertised! At 6ft3, it could just about be ok, but as i sometimes sleep with my boots on, it might be a touch too snug. It's going back on ebay then!

It's convinced me that i will buy one that is the corect length- genuinely the best sleeping bag i have laid my hands on- fantastic. A lot more compact and lighter than the current issue arctic bag, and the same/better performance.

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
New here folks but i have a quick question.Those the new issue bag come with an inner lightweight bag?

There is the Carinthia Tropen which comes in both 185 and 200, and is a stand alone summer weight bag or put it inside the Defence 4 to have a truly epic arctic bag. You can also get a polycotton liner which the Defence 4 has tie downs for.
I have both the Defence 4 and Tropen and they are beautiful bits of kit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE