New Green Man Wood Carving

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jon r

Native
Apr 7, 2006
England, midlands
www.jonsbushcraft.com
I finished this wood carving today and thought i'd share it with you. It has taken many days to carve and a lot of hard work but im very pleased with the finished carving. Its carved from Ash wood, finished with Linseed and measures 30cm x 42cm. This carving would make an excellent feature in a garden

As some of you may know, i recently finished my Fine Art degree at university and am now trying to make a living from doing the things that i love. Lets hope i can make my dream come true.

greenman2v2.jpg

greenman1v2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Wow Jon, that's simply stunning craftsmanship.

Did I hear correctly that you're now working for a certain person, how's that going?

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
That is just wonderful Jon.

If I was flush I'd have a piece from you.

Keep it up mate, I'm sure you'll get plenty of work.

jon r

Native
Apr 7, 2006
England, midlands
www.jonsbushcraft.com
Thanks for all the compliments guys

Wow Jon, that's simply stunning craftsmanship.

Did I hear correctly that you're now working for a certain person, how's that going?

Hey Shewie, no im not working for that 'certain person' i dont know how people got that idea. I'll be setting up my own bushcraft company before long; be my own boss and make things happen the way i can invisage them.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hey Shewie, no im not working for that 'certain person' i dont know how people got that idea. I'll be setting up my own bushcraft company before long; be my own boss and make things happen the way i can invisage them.

Good for you mate, hope it works out for you

If you're doing any carving course eventually, count me in :)

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
stunning mate good luck and i wish you all the best with your future, and i hope all your dreams will be fulfilled bud.
take care.
lee.

FlyingHaggis

Aug 29, 2011
Scotland
simply stunning a fantastic piece you have carved there mate I am sure a few Dryads will be visiting to say hello and admiring your craftsmanship

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE