New bod

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
T

Tribaljamin

Hi peeps,
new to the forum and am looking for Bushcrafters to learn from in the Berkshire area.

Have a tiny tiny bit of experience, which stems from about 5 years ago, am very interested in learning from someone who knows what theyre on about!

Many thanks

Tribes :1244:

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Hi Tribes

I'm a bit far away from you but welcome to the site, i'm sure there will be someone near you who would be glad to help. Everyones friendly on here, just get stuck in.

Martin

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello and welcome to BcUK.There's a fair number of folk on the forum down your way, and meet ups within travelling distance too. Enjoy the company :)

Cheers,
Toddy

T

Tribaljamin

Awesome response!

Thanks for the welcome one and all.

Am looking to improve my skills, get back to nature and really get stuck in, no matter where that may be.

Thanks again!

T

Tribaljamin

Cheers again peeps, looing forward to going out and getting stuck in!

Can anyone recommend a good pair of all-round general purpose boots, ideal for bushing?

T

Tribaljamin

Cheers Ed,
how about: Can anyone recommend a good pair of all-round general purpose boots, ideal for bushing?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE