Naturism

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Naturism

Firstly - its not currently appealing to me, I watch Naked and Afraid and my mind wanders into Paranoia territory -( Imagine getting a Spider/Scorpion/Snake/OOmpah-Loompah bite THERE?!?!? ) , But I Imagine we must have some members ( pun not intended ) whom enjoy getting more bare then clothed whilst out and about.

But if you are brave to stick your head above the digital parapet - can you explain what the feeling/appeal is ??

Reactions: The Frightful

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
I was once snorkelling on Tahiti beach in St Tropez and after a long swim along the beach, decided to come ashore. I realised that I was about to land on the nudist beach and was so embarassed to be the only one wearing swimming trunks that I took them off and strolled nonchalantly back along the beach back towards where I had started. I'd like to think I blended in but I think my white bum probably betrayed me.

I have to say that my brief exposure to naturism felt pleasantly liberating.

The Frightful

Apr 21, 2020
Essex
I ran around my secluded garden firepit once after a few too many beers when our closest friends were around, much to everyone's amusement. Shoes are a must imho, also walked naked sober solo a few times to get things from she's etc. I must admit a sence of freedom and at one with nature but couldn't see myself doing it with strangers around, lets be honest 99. 9% of naked bodies aint exactly astheticly pleasing. Apologies to any Adonis's and Aphrodites, and of course online present company !

Reactions: TeeDee

TLM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
I was just slowly snorkeling along the south cost of Thassos when I almost collided with two fairly nicely shaped female mammary glands. The owner looked slightly indignant but did not say anything, I went around her but had a slightly better situational awarenes from that point on.

Reactions: oldtimer

saxonaxe

Settler
Sep 29, 2018
SW Wales
There are risks involved...
Quite a few years ago I was on my boat anchored in a secluded bay in one of the Greek Cyclades Islands, Milos I seem to remember. Also anchored was a Greek flagged ordinary production yacht, something like a Bavaria or similar and at a distance a beautiful USA flagged Ketch all shining varnished wood and snow white decks. Sitting in the sun in the cockpit of my steel Gaff Cutter when a voice from nowhere called " Hi there."
I looked over the side and there I saw a blonde lady treading water alongside my boat. She was wearing her skin and it was very obvious she had no trouble floating...In an American accent she invited me to join her and others aboard her yacht, she gave me a wave and swam away...

Scuffling about below I found my cleanest T shirt and least wrinkled shorts and launching my dinghy rowed over to the American flagged Ketch. Rowed alongside, caught the Toerail and stood up in the dinghy. There flaked out on a towel, completely starkers, lay a blonde lady.
"Thanks for the invitation" I called...she sat up...different lady!!
She screamed, grabbed a clear glass jug which I soon found out contained Lemonade, and hurled it at me. The jug shattered on the stainless steel stanchion about 3 inches from my ear and I got a cold shower of Lemonade complete with ice cubes..
I promptly dropped back into the dinghy and began rowing away only to hear shrieks of laughter from the Greek flagged yacht. All became clear later when I learned that the Greek yacht was in fact under charter to an American family who also owned the Ketch. Unable to carry so many family members in one yacht they had chartered the Greek yacht for their get together. The blonde ladies were sisters and unless they were dressed, looked very similar..

Later, giant barbequed steaks and fresh crusty bread were lovely but I confess cold Lemonade is much nicer to drink than shower under. :laugh:

• Love
Reactions: TeeDee

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
back in the seventies, whilst in the military, I was in Norway and we were bused into an army camp to get shower and hot meal, having been out on exercise for two weeks. The gym we used had a sauna and couple of us decided to use it, nice especially when a group of female Norwegian ladies came in too, clothing is not worn and yet a couple of us had to have our towels over our laps to hide embarrassment, I still chuckle at the situation and the ladies were none to phased! Happy days………

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I can sort of understand in any situation where one is sunning or potential water sports etc - But what prompted my question was watching the news last night to see that they had shut a Museum so that naturalists could wander through nude.

Now , I'm not saying its wrong and I'm not saying its right -but I just wonder if its a case of the clothes once worn just feeling 'wrong' ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE