naturalbushcraft.co.uk down??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

climberslacker

Forager
Jan 14, 2008
USA
I was looking for the knife making videos on natural bushcraft and it seemed like it was down! I know that the person in charge of it is a member here. I was just wondering why this happened.

webbie

Forager
Jan 1, 1970
scotland
i was having trouble yesterday, good o hear its back up and running :D

runs away to steal the resource pdfs

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
I was looking for the knife making videos on natural bushcraft and it seemed like it was down! I know that the person in charge of it is a member here. I was just wondering why this happened.
Hey bud, yes that was me! :eek: I put together the website, I hope you enjoy it and find some of it useful.

Regards the downtime; yes it was my fault, for the first time in a number of years I moved server which took it down for a while, but they'll be no more downtime from here'on and im working on new articles all the time, so please support the cause and check back, leave a shout on the shoutbox with feedback or ideas and if you would like to I would gladly love to have fellow BCUK'ers to get involved helping with articles & content, of course I will credit the author and provide website links etc.

Im trying to centralise a lot of useful information and media and make it freely and easily available, hopefully the articles should be somewhat printer-friendly so you can take them away on the move. Thanks for posting!.. it was very satisfying to see people actually looking to use my site! :)

climberslacker

Forager
Jan 14, 2008
USA
I love your site!!! Its already a great resourse! I love how you can add pix...if i had any i would totally send them in!! Thanks for putting this together

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE